Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fitspiration

Awesome Goal!

I really do!  I hope that some of you read these posts and get inspired!  Inspired to work out, inspired to try an new recipe, inspired to change some habits, inspired to block my blog, whatever, just inspired!  :)
Sunday is bittersweet around here.  It is weigh in day... agh.  I have to say I am a little disappointed.  All the work I put in this week had me expecting a bigger loss than I got.  I am down 1.2 lbs from last Sunday, it's a loss, just less than I was expecting.  However, my muscle percentage went from 33% to 37% this week, so I am hoping that had something to do with the actual pounds lost.  I maybe have lost more than 1.2 pounds of fat, but I also gained muscle making my net loss less.  I am ok with that.  That is part of this journey though, some weeks are better than others... 21 lbs to go!

Recipe Time!



Tonight for dinner I am grilling some carne asada, that is marinading in the above recipe.... only thing I changed was I didn't add orange juice.  I got some fresh corn on the cob, and pinto beans to go with it, yum!

I usually take Sundays off from working out, but I am trying to talk my dear husband into going for a run with me tonight... wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment