Monday, August 13, 2012

Neglect!

Oops!  I guess I fell off the blog wagon there for a few days.  What can I say, life got in the way!

I did manage to stay on the health wagon though.  Until Yesterday anyway!  Fried foods.  That about sums it up.  I spent a nice day shopping with my husband, and ended it with a Salad, accompanied with fried Zucchini and french fries.  Ugh!  Pure guilt is all I felt afterwards!  Believe me, I had it in my mind all through my work outs this morning!  I powered through an extra set of bleachers, and an extra lap around the track at the end, and I busted my but in class after that.  So hopefully I have balanced out whatever damage I did last night.

At weigh in time Saturday I was down 2.4lbs from the week before.  Yay!  122.4 lbs total. 12.6 to go to my original goal.  I say original because unless I lose all 12.6 from my lower mid section, I am going to have to keep dropping! But I don't know, once I get to my goal, maybe I will focus more on a waist measurement as a goal instead, we'll see.

This morning was my first day back to school.  Woo hoo!  It's going to be a challenge balancing it, but I hope that after a few weeks I can fall into a nice groove.  I am so excited about the nutrition class, I can't wait to share things that I learn.

Speaking of nutrition, lets talk recipes.  I haven't made my meal plan yet for this week.  I need to do that, and get to the grocery store.  It was a busy birthday filled weekend, so I am a little behind.  I promise to have recipes to share this week, but today all I have is a breakfast recipe that I am going to try tomorrow.  I bought Protein Powder last week for a few reasons; 1 being that I spend a fortune on protein shakes, and 2 because I have seen a lot of recipes that call for it that I thought would be fun to try. So tomorrow I will be making chocolate protein pancakes.

choc protein pancakes
http://www.pbfingers.com/2010/03/17/kiss-me-im-not-irish/

I challenge you to push yourself this week,  Take that as you wish, push your work out, push your eating habits, you chose, just stick to it!  Cheers to a week of accomplishments!



No comments:

Post a Comment