Sunday, August 26, 2012

The "Almost" Biggest Loser

Today ended my second round of the Virtual Biggest Loser Competition.  Between the two rounds, I have lost 33 lbs over a total of 16 weeks.  I was down a little over 1 pound this week,  leaving me with 9 pounds to reach my goal. 11.05% was my total lost this round, just shy of claiming 3rd place like I did last round.  No worries though, I'm still pretty proud of my accomplishments!  I have to say I am kind of glad it's over though, I find myself too consumed with it, and with being so close to my goal and not having a huge amount to lose, I don't want to spend my time stressing about loosing more weight than a stranger on Facebook next week!  LoL

We ran out to Sacramento for a tool sale Friday evening when my hubby got home from work (I know, we really DO know how to party on a Friday night around here!).  It was almost 7:00 when we got back to town, so I was trying to think of something I could throw together quickly for dinner.  Here is what I came up with

 Flat Out Breakfast Pizza!

1 Flat Out
Shredded Cheese
Bacon
Turkey Sausage
2 eggs

-Pre Heat oven to 350
-Lightly spray Flat Out with EVOO, and place directly on oven rack for 7 minute
-Remove from oven, top with cheese meat, and eggs.
(I made little "wells" in the cheese to hold the eggs in their place)
-Return to oven and bake for another 7 minutes.

These were a hot, even more so that the regular pizzas we made using flat out.  I will definitely be adding this meal to my menu rotation! Someday, when I make a menu rotation.  Right now my strategy is writing out a list on Monday mornings off the top of my head.

Saturday morning I went to class with Danielle, and then we did a quick run on the treadmill.  No stadiums again, boo. Today is my off day.  Danielle and I mentioned going to the High school this morning, but due to the fate of the coin toss, we took a pass. :)  I am looking forward to getting back to my routine tomorrow morning now that my early morning buddy is back!

I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo for awhile now.  Something to kind of signify the changes I have made/am making and all it took to make them happen.  I decided I want a white tiger to be the focus of  it.  I want it to be big, like from my waist to my shoulder.  I see it looking feminine, mysterious, almost a sexy look to it maybe, not viscous.  I want it to have my eyes, and over stated lashes.... and I want it to have black and pink stripes.  I want it's paws on my shoulder,  "clawing" me, revealing a matching tiger striped patter under my skin,   representing the change or transformation.  Now I just need to properly convey it all to an artist and hope that the drawing turns out how I see it in my head.  Maybe I can plant a seed in the hubby's mind that it would be a great Christmas present.... of big 3-0 gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment