Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bread, take two.

I tried it again on Monday.  Success!  It came out great, and tastes great, too!  And, so long as you have yeast, it's pretty fool proof.  Throw it in, and walk away!  I'm excited to continue making this, so long $5 loafs of natural wheat bread!


I got the recipe here, another one from 100 Days of real food.  She hasn't let me down yet!  

Speaking of her blog, I also made pumpkin bread.  Whole wheat pumpkin bread.  It's AWESOME!!  It tastes just like regular pumpkin bread with the refined flours and sugars.  I tripled the recipe... I told you I have pumpkin coming out my ears!  It made two loafs, and 12 muffins.  Here is the link to the recipe.  Enjoy!!

That's all I've got for now, happy hump day!  The weekend is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment